Wednesday, January 5, 2011

4/365 Ringu

This is the original Japanese movie of the The Ring. Horror! Now it wasn't as scary as I thought it was going to be, no slashing and cheap scares. Plenty of suspense, snd a very gripping movie. I have a soft spot for non-hollywood movies, foreign movies, and horror. So it ticked all the boxes. I enjoyed it very much, just wasn't scared out of my pants. However, I think that was a deliberate move for the build up for the finale scene, holybloodymary, it was the single most scary thing i'd ever seen, and now thinking about it, I am not sure I want to go to bed, or watch television again.
Google Images
There's a nice non-scary picture.

IMDB Ringu

I am already one movie behind schedule, I will have to have movie marathon. :)

1 comment:

  1. I loved the ring, and I'd love to try this one out. I had no idea it was out there

    ReplyDelete