Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Well what a rough few days.

I'd been building up for a turn for a few weeks, ever since I got back from my holiday. Travelling unsettles me a lot. Yet I love travelling as I long to escape. Only trouble is, where ever I go, there I am. I'm glad I've gotten it over with in a way, I was a pressure cooker and bound to explode sooner or later. I think I need to let of steam at regular intervals, but am not sure how to go about that. The mental health clinic decided to ring, and only caused me to become more upset. Apparently, on paper, I am coping. Apparently I don't need a diagnosis. Apparently the (generic) counselling I've been getting, (which made me worse) was the right course of action. Apparently I don't need a psychiatrist. Apparently two different completely different conditions are the same thing, and i wasn't lied too. I don't think this clinic is going to help in the slightest. So I am back to square one. I was talked down too, ridiculed, patronised. I am pretty angry with them. I know what works, I know what doesn't. They say the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. My problem is getting the health professionals to admit I have a problem. Oh and i'm waiting for them to call. HAHAHA. *sigh*

In other news, I've been making good things happen, and I have a surprise. So expect some fun posts from me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment