Sunday, January 16, 2011

7/365 Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone 2001

This was my first viewing of this movie. Really. I watched it with my daughter, and even though it went for a really long time we enjoyed it.  I can see what all the fuss was about. My daughter loved it and even stayed for the scary bits. As an adult, it captured my attention, but I didn't think it was the most brilliant thing on Earth. I'll probably get the books for my daughter, but  I won't read them.



google images

I was impressed by the cast. Maggie Smith seems to be in a lot of movies I've watched. I can't believe how young the kids look compared to now, even though I know it's been ten years. I don't know if I will watch the rest. Probably at some stage. I do recommend watching if you are one of the minority, like me, who hadn't watched it. I still couldn't figure out how to pronounce Hermione.

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone IMDB

No comments:

Post a Comment