|DVD cover. Big|
It made me a little nostalgic of the 80s, when movies and actors weren't so glamorous and over done, but more real, more curvy. The were no great special affects or CGI, but rather, solid acting. Special mention must be made to the old computer, the walkie talkies and the girls 80s hair. Brilliant.
Here's the plot summary for Big, according to IMDB. I spend way too much time on IMDB. A young boy named Josh Baskin, wish one day from an old machine to be big, despite the fact that he does not believe it is going to work. He is very surprised, therefore, to find himself in the next day- big. Now he looks like a 30 years old guy, but he still behave like a twelve years boy. He decide to go with his best friend to New York, to find the machine that can fix his wish. In New York he gets a job in a toy company, and develop a relationship. Currently, he must learn to get used to the adults world he always wanted to be part of. Would he still like to remain an adult?IMDB "Big"
The awesome floor piano songs, is a classic scene. It looked like so much fun, I want a go.
|Why does his shirt look like pyjamas?|
1. BILLY: Hey. Hey. Hey! You ever go by Simpson's desk when she's grading papers or somethin'? When she's leaned over, you can see right down her shirt.
BILLY: Swear to God.
BILLY: No. No. She's got one of those undershirt things. So if you get real close to the board, you can see all the way down to her flowers.
2.WOMAN: Hi. Okay, so how would you like that?
JOSH: Three dimes, a hundred dollar bill, and eighty seven ones.
3.MacMillan: You can't see this on a marketing report.
Josh: Um, what's a marketing report?
4. Susan: I'm not so sure we should do this.
Josh: Do what?
Susan: Well, I like you, and I want to spend the night with you.
Josh: Do you mean sleep over?
Susan: Well, yeah.
Josh: OK... but I get to be on top.
5. Interviewer: Where did you go to school?
Josh: It was called George Washington.
Interviewer: Oh G.W. My brother-in-law got his doctorate there. Did you pledge?
Josh: Yes. Every morning.
1. Robert Loggia who played MacMillian has naturally white hair and eyebrows that he usually gets dyed for movies
2. Debra Jo Rupp (Kitty from That 70s show) makes an appearance as a secretary.
3.Penny Marshall became the first female director to ever direct a movie that grossed more than $100 million at the box office with this movie.
4. There is rumour an alternative end which 1000s of people swear they saw and the films producer denies having existed. In this ending Susan becomes younger and Josh sees her in class.