Monday, November 1, 2010

It's a manic monday and I'm all fired up...

So why don't you hit me with your best shot? OUCH not so hard. That's gonna burn eternally, like an eternal flame.

Is that enough clues for you? Why did I get up to on the weekend? A concert of course. We dressed up then covered up because it was chilly.

How cute is my one and only?

Pat Benatar was the main act, still going strong at 57. 57? Wow. She was great and I enjoyed all her songs. I had a wonderful night. The worst bit was everyone walking in front, and getting a very sore back from sitting on a blanket on the ground. It looks like I must sit on chair from now on.

One of the defining moments of the night came from the other band, THE BANGLES! wooo. I totally loved theit songs and it was amazing hearing them live. One of my favourite songs from when I was a preteen, is Eternal Flame, I know it word for word. Hearing it live from the band was amazing, I think I cried. A defining moment in my life (And made me feel really old)


The blurry wobbly photo of "Eternal Flame"

So there is a pic and it did happen. I know it doesn't look like much, so you're just gonna have to take my word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment